INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF CLIENT 'S PERSONAL DATA
in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ), (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR ")
1. To whom do you give your consent?
You give your consent to the company Oceanika Spa s.r.o., with its registered office at Štorkánova, 2810/9, 150 00 Smíchov - Prague 5, identification number: 01842633, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague under. sp. No. C 2 11878 (hereinafter also "company" or "administrator").
What information / personal data do we process for
- performance of the contract and provision of services, securing of operational activities, recovery of receivables and fulfillment of legal obligations in the event that you have concluded a purchase contract with the administrator, b.
- marketing purposes if you have agreed to receive commercial communications
3. From what sources do we obtain personal data and for what purposes?
We collect personal data:
a. directly from you, on the basis of data provided to us in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract, and from public sources, for the purpose of proper transport of goods, consumer credit and similar purposes to third parties, namely service providers customer support, carriers, installment companies, banking institutions and insurance companies, or for the purposes of possible recovery of due receivables from the Contract. Otherwise, the seller does not sell or rent personal data for the benefit of a third party.
b. Directly from you and from public sources (including information from social networks and the Internet that you publish about yourself), from surveys and user tests, from cooperating third parties, or from your own activities, by processing and evaluating your other personal data, namely for the purpose of sending commercial communications.
4. How do we process your personal data?
The processing of your personal data can be both manual and automated and takes place in the administrator's information systems. Your personal data is processed mainly by selected employees. In addition, we also use third parties as processors, whose list is continuously updated. Third parties are mainly entities operating in the field of market research, media and public opinion, sponsors or sales representatives. Prior to the transfer of personal data to a third party, a written contract is always concluded with this person regulating the processing of personal data, ensuring guarantees for the processing of personal data and compliance with the processing of personal data in accordance with the law.
5. To whom do we pass on your personal data?
Your personal information processed in connection with the conclusion of a purchase agreement for the proper transportation of goods, consumer credit and similar purposes to third parties, commercial service providers, customer support services, carriers, installment companies, banking institutions and insurance companies , or for the purposes of possible recovery of due receivables from the Contract. Otherwise, the seller does not sell or rent personal data for the benefit of a third party.
We do not pass on your personal data processed for the purpose of offering products and services to other controllers (persons who would further process your personal data) and we may transfer it to other controllers only in connection with the fulfillment of our legal obligations (especially transfer to state authorities). administration, license holders under the Energy Act, etc.).
Prior to the transfer of personal data to a third party, a written contract is always concluded with this person regulating the processing of personal data, ensuring guarantees for the processing of personal data and compliance with the processing of personal data in accordance with the law.
6. What are your rights in relation to the storage of your personal data? LESSONS LEARNED
1. If you request information about the processing of your personal data, the company will provide you with such information without undue delay. The content of the information will always be a statement about:
- the purpose of processing personal data;
- personal data or categories of personal data which are the subject of processing, including all available information on their source;
- the nature of automated processing in connection with its use for decision-making, if acts or decisions are made on the basis of such processing, the content of which is an interference with your right and legitimate interests; and
- beneficiaries or categories of beneficiaries.
2. You also have the right to:
- to access personal data;
- request the correction of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act; and
- withdraw your consent at any time by written notice to the company.
3. If you believe that a company is processing personal data in violation of the protection of your privacy and personal life or in violation of applicable law, especially if personal data is inaccurate with respect to the purpose of their processing, you may:
- ask the company for an explanation;
- ask the company to rectify the situation (in particular, you can request the blocking, correction, addition or disposal of personal data); or
- to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection.